RSVP - What is this ?



Before three years, when the first time I heard this word, I had no clue what this is all about.
I thought it should be ASAP and by mistake I heard RSVP, but a small search on Google Solved all my problem.


Must Read : WANTED TO PLAY CRICKET IN HYDERABAD ?


It's been three years to that incident and today I organize Cricket Matches for my CLUB through meetup.com and every other day I need to ask players question like,

Can you RSVP ?

Update your RSVP ?

Whether you have done RSVP or not ?

without even thinking weather the guy really understood it or not.

One fine day, one gentleman finally asked me that what is RSVP, So finally I thought to write it.



Must Read : CRICKET GROUNDS IN HYDERABAD



RSVP is a french phrase.

It means "Reply Please"

This happens in case of someone sending you invitation, and sender wanted to know whether you would attend the session or not, so sender may ask you to RSVP.
In Social context, RSVP is a request for a response for the invited people. This helps in head count and planning the event accordingly.



Thanks for your comment