Buddhu Logger


Before You Start

Warning :- "Be careful, English is not my First Language :P , neither second or third. If I count it may come at fifth or sixth position."

Well!!!


This had to happen one day.

That I would try to compile all my gibberish stuff together at one place.

One of the reasons being I will have something to face palm on when I am spooky and Old...

So Here  I am...

How did I Name It

Here's Why I am a Logger ( Ya I log every bit..Even your Movements ) who is Buddhu....

Finding a good name for a blog was as tough as giving a unique name to your new born baby :P .

So the Journey Began...


MyBlogMyStory

MyStory

WritingItMyWay

and all of them were not available. :(

Then I recalled the famous quote by William Shakespeare from Romeo and Juliet.


and thought of naming it like :- 

MeraBlogMereMarzi

IWillWriteWhatEverILike

and they all were available. I was about to pick one but I  recalled another not so famous  quote by Rick Riordan from The Lightening Thief


and thought of giving another try leaving my brain Google aside and bingo within few minutes I had a suitable (Intellectual and Catchy) name for my Blog. 






Must Read : CRICKET GROUNDS IN HYDERABAD


Creating A Logo For Blog

Logo is the face, It describes what you do, how you do. (Why you do ?)

So I was very confident after I proved my creativity while searching for a well deserved name for my blog :P.

Now it was the time to prove myself again for Logo Design and fun begins.

Find a Monkey Image (Why Monkey ? Not trying to hurt feeling of any animal, It could be human)

Monkey should look Buddhu enough to become Brand Ambassador.

Add Text "Buddhu Logger"

and the result may be as bad as  :--

or as good as


Depending on the monkey you select. Monkeys are Every where :P



2 comments

Click here for comments
Anonymous
7 January 2015 at 04:10 ×

This post defines the Blog Name, and Mojo Jo Jo as well :ng

Balas
avatar
admin
Anonymous
18 August 2015 at 06:13 ×

Seriously :D ??
Written jokingly, but true, hard to find a good blog name.
I know some day, even I will suffer to get a good name for my blog.
All the best.

Balas
avatar
admin
Thanks for your comment